Vision & Mission- The Journalist Association of Europe (JAE)
The Journalist Association of Europe (JAE) is an association which aims to provide a forum for media professions to share information and resources, exchange ideas, promote media awareness and ethics, and work for gender equality and justice within the media and society. Local groups linked to the JAE are currently functioning in 16 centres across the Europe.
The Journalist Association of Europe (JAE) is non-profit, non partisan, non-governmental organization. Our primary mission is to promote and preserve the further development of a multi-media industry in Europe which is free, ethical, democratic, pluralistic and productive. Membership in JAE remains open to media workers in both the public and private sectors.
The JAE was established to help secure its goal by constituting itself as an institutionalized forum for media stakeholders to enter into constructive dialogue both among themselves and with the wider community, including government and regional organizations, on issues of common concern. We aim to bring professionals together.
Vision & Mission
- Provide members with network, advocacy and information services.
- Foster grass roots growth by encouraging regional and chapter activity
- Partner with other journalism, advocacy or professional development organizations who share similar goals and beliefs.
- To stimulate high standards and ethical behavior in the practice of journalism.
- To inspire successive generations of talented individuals to become dedicated journalists.
- To encourage a climate in which journalism can be practiced freely.
- To be the pre-eminent, broad-based membership organization for journalists.
- To foster excellence among journalists.
- To encourage diversity in journalism.
- As a member of Journalist Association of Europe (JAE), you'll have access to the tools, resources and support you need to be an effective religion reporter. Our member networking provides priceless support from your peers, and our other online tools will fill in the rest.
As a member you'll have access to the tools, resources and support you need to be an effective Journalist.